History of Rockview
The first records of the Rockview Guesthouse are dated from 24th February 1887 and was registered by Charles William Pridham with the H.M. Land Registry. The property was built for the sole purpose of Board and Lodging house and was in fact formerly No.7 Queens Road.
The first official entry in the Paignton Guide book appeared in 1939, when the house was run by a Mrs. Cole. Rolling pins come to mind. The Rockview name was first noted in 1911, when the house had an unobstructed view to Lions and Thatchers Rocks.
The Rockview Guesthouse is now under the ownership of Nigel & Karen.
Find out more about us here.